Sunday, May 03, 2009

Pollen at the Party


A customer wrote the following account after attending a birthday party with her daughter.

I’m writing to let you know how pleased I continue to be with the Hay Fever Air Purifier we bought last year.

My daughter was invited to a birthday party in the park yesterday, and it was perfect temperature—not too hot or cold with a wonderful breeze. The only problem was the breeze was full of pollen, so much so that the air looked dusty.

I started to sneeze, and my daughter had a runny nose, but she managed to enjoy herself thoroughly. We were outside for 4 hours! I gave her a relaxing bath to help with congestion, and to get what must have been millions of pollen spores out of hair. She went to bed happy in her room (where the purifier runs continuously), had a great night, and woke up refreshed and ready to go again.

My husband is also allergic to pollen and he always dreaded springtime, but the one in our little girl's room made such a difference that we have the same purifier in our bedroom now too, and he hardly notices when spring arrives anymore!

I don't even want to think about allergy season without the Hay Fever Air Purifier, and thanks to you, we don't have to! Thanks Purer Air! Susan……Virginia


We at PurerAir.com thank you for taking the time to write us, Susan! If there are others of you who have a story to tell, contact us at customerservice@PurerAir.com, and we’ll publish your thoughts as well!

Take good care,
Debbie Davis, President
PurerAir.com
(800) 997-2989

Labels: , ,