Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Children With Allergies

When my daughter was diagnosed with allergies, I remember asking myself why she had been chosen to deal with that. 

Of course, she was too little to really under the impact of it, but as she got older, she realized that her stuffiness and itchy eyes were things that not everyone had to deal with in the spring.

With the help of her second-to-none pediatrician, we have found a combination of actions that work, and the result is very little (if any) disruption to her normal routine.
As I was filling out the back to school forms this year, I got to the health form and cringed.  Here I was asking why my daughter had to deal with allergies, and there were 3 columns of other gut-wrenching illnesses for which I was thankfully able to check—not applicable.

So if you are in that boat with me and your child has allergies or asthma, of course it isn’t the hand we would have chosen to be dealt, but after looking at the other possibilities on the health form, I was happy that allergies were the worse of what she has to deal with.
Getting help from a professional to put a management plan in place is critical.  And whether it involves over-the-counter meds or prescribed ones, filtering indoor air must play a crucial part in keeping air quality and quality of life high for your child.

PurerAir.com offers the Allergy Machine Air Purifier that has a 4-stage filtration process that can take out airborne allergens that are as small as .3 microns in size. 
A friend of mine continues to tell me that in this life we can only play the hand that is dealt to us.  And with the Allergy Machine you can turn your child's allergies from being a disruption into a condition that your child can really live with.

Get the Allergy Machine Air Purifier now for your child at http://purerair.com/allergy_machine.html
Take good care,
Debbie Davis, President
PurerAir.com
(800) 997-2989

Labels: , , , ,