Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Austin Air HealthMate JR Product Review—Customers Rate the HealthMate JR Air Purifier


The Austin Air HealthMate JR HEPA Air Purifier is designed to remove airborne
pollutants such as dust, dander, dust mites, mold and mildew spores, pet dander and more. Take a look at what people who are living with the HealthMate JR say about it!

My daughter and I have terrible allergies and so we have ordered a number of HealthMate JR purifiers and filters from you. They make life bearable. We’ll never be without them again. Thanks! Elizabeth……New Hampshire

I am enjoying the Austin Jr. very much! I'm glad I purchased it. Michael…….Ontario

Thom's mother lives in an assisted living home and seems to be allergic to something in her room. When she got her HealthMate JR she plugged it in immediately...We talked to her that first night and she wasn't coughing nearly as much...THANKS for the Austin Air HealthMate JR, it’s a great product! It makes phone calls much more bearable! Louisa.......Virginia

After very careful consideration we chose the Austin Air HealthMate JR; it was a great decision for us. Thank you! Dean……New York

I bought the Austin Air HealthMate JR to clear my air of bird dander and the odor. I turned it on in the birds’ room when I got it, went to another part of the house to do something else, and when I walked back in to check on the filter I could already smell the difference it had made. Awesome! Julie…….Florida

We ordered our first HealthMate JR last year, and we liked it so much we ordered another one. They make an amazing difference. Mohar……..Alabama

I have terrible pollen allergies and the HealthMate JR has helped me so much. Steve….California


The Austin Air HealthMate JR can be in your home in 3-5 business days for a 30 day trial period. Make it happen now by calling PurerAir.com 24 hour customer service line at (800) 997-2989. There is a friendly and knowledgeable customer service representative waiting to answer your questions and take your order.

Experience the difference the Austin Air HealthMate JR can make for you and your family.

Take good care,
Debbie Davis, President
PurerAir.com
(800) 997-2989

Labels: , , ,