Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Austin Air HealthMate Reviews – What People Are Saying About the Austin Air HealthMate Air Purifier


The Austin Air HealthMate HEPA Air Purifier is one of the most effective high efficiency particle arresting air purifiers on the market today. And it's true, I say that as President of PurerAir.com But if you need more convincing, read what other people are saying about the Austin Air HealthMate below.

"I just want to say thank you! I've got my Austin HealthMate up and running and already notice a huge difference, the air is so clean! I'm completely satisfied with my choice!" James......South Carolina

Thanks for the Austin Air HealthMate. For the first time in years I woke up without a sore throat! Charlotte.....Utah

I have been very pleased with my Austin Air HealthMate from Purer Air. I was waking up every morning with a sinus headache from allergies. I leave my HealthMate on low all day and run it on high at night. My mornings have improved dramatically in a very bad allergy season. Trish.....Richmond, VA

Given the new windows that have just been installed here (complete with toxic fumes!) the Austin Air HealthMate is a real godsend. Already, I'm really impressed with the filter's performance, and wish I'd ordered one of these years ago!!! I've already recommended your company to a friend of mind who's looking for a replacement filter for his Austin Air, and won't hesitate to recommend the Austin Air HealthMate and your service to anyone else. Tanya……Ontario

I'm LOVING the Austin Air HealthMate and am thinking of ordering another one once I get the house more settled. Tanya…..Ontario

Call the PurerAir.com 24 hour customer service line at (800) 997-2989, let us send the Austin Air HealthMate to you with Free Shipping and a Free Starbucks Card, and start to experience the difference it will make in your life today!

Take good care,

Debbie Davis, President
PurerAir.com
(800) 997-2989
debbiedavis@PurerAir.com

Labels: , ,