Thursday, May 09, 2013

Acrylic Nail Air Purifier


If you own a nail salon or beauty salon that offers manicures and pedicures, you may not be aware of the initial impression your salon is making on potential and returning customers. 

That’s because once you are in the shop for a while, you are no longer able to smell the fumes.

I was reminded of this just recently when I went for a pedicure on the weekend. 

The shop was pretty full and I immediately noticed the smell, then after a while I didn’t smell it anymore.  Once I left my throat was dry, and there was a lingering smell from the salon on my clothes, kind of like smoke lingers when you’ve been in the presence of someone smoking.
I was in the salon for maybe an hour.  Imagine the effects these fumes can have on you and those who work in the shop day after day, hour after hour.
One of the best ways to eliminate the fumes is to clear the air with an air cleaner that is specifically designed to remove airborne chemicals from acrylic nail, polish, remover, hardener and other salon products.
The Nail Salon Air Purifier from PurerAir.com offers 4-stage filtration that can remove airborne chemicals and particles.
Take good care,
Debbie Davis, President
PurerAir.com
(800) 997-2989