Monday, October 26, 2009

Cat Dander Problem Solved for Farrel


We often talk about cat dander because it is such an issue for so many people; but the letter we received from one of our clients today about how she has solved the cat dander problem with our air purifier says it all.

Farrel wrote:

I just wanted to write and tell you how happy I am with your service and with my new purifier.

As a cat lover, it has been very difficult for me to go through life not being able to share my home with a cat due to allergies that began when I was in my early 20s. I am currently 56 years old.

Then about a year ago I heard about a breed called Siberians, or Russian Forest Cats, that were allegedly hypo allergenic. After much discussion with my husband (who loves cats, but was apprehensive about getting one) we bought a little female from a breeder in Kent, Washington and brought her home to Alaska on September 8th of this year.

During the day I can be around her without suffering any symptoms, but nighttime is a different story. You can imagine my alarm when I woke early the first morning after getting her, with the familiar tightness in my chest that usually signals a pending asthma attack. Keep in mind, the cat was not allowed in the bedroom, at all.

After much research, I chose the Cat Dander Air Purifier and it has made a huge difference. I can’t come up with any other explanation why my symptoms are virtually gone.


The Cat Dander Air Purifier can work for you too! See it now at http://purerair.com/cat_dander_air_purifier.html

If you have a similar story to tell, write to me at debbiedavis@PurerAir.com and we’ll share your story here as well!

Take good care,
Debbie Davis, President
PurerAir.com
(800) 997-2989

Labels: , , , , ,