Thursday, November 06, 2008

Buy Austin Air Purifiers from PurerAir.com


Want to buy an Austin Air Purifier? PurerAir.com is a certified Austin Air Dealer who provides personal customer service and expert advice 24 hours a day. PurerAir.com also provides fast, Free UPS Shipping, and sends all purchases tax free.

"I ordered my Austin Air Allergy Machine on Oct. 22nd and it arrived the very next day! Had a positive business experience with Purer Air; you filled my order in a prompt and courteous manner. My wife and I love our Allergy Machine--If we decide to get a 2nd unit, I'll definitely be a repeat customer!" Jeff.....Pennsylvania

We offer the full line of Austin Air Purifiers and replacement filters. So whether you need an air purifier for cat dander, air purifier for bird dander, air purifier for dog dander, air purifier for pet urine odor, or an air purifier for allergy, PurerAir.com can help.

"I just want to say thank you! I've got my Austin Air HealthMate up and running and already notice a huge difference, the air is so clean! I'm completely satisfied with my choice!" James......South Carolina

Call us 24 hours at (800) 997-2989 a friendly and knowledgeable customer service representative is waiting for your call. (We promise not to make you listen to a menu because the options have changed!) Call now, and you get a real person---now!

"Thanks for your help in answering all my questions about the Austin Air HealthMate Plus (we know I had many )...I'll be in touch if I need anything else & intend to tell everyone about your site. You are a pleasure to do business with...thanks for making a difference in my life!" Angela........New Jersey

Buy Austin Air Purifiers from PurerAir.com. You’ll be glad you did!

Labels: ,