Monday, June 30, 2008

Mobile Home Air Purifier—The Austin Air HealthMate Plus is the Air Purifier for Your Mobile Home


Are you living in a mobile home, and find that your eyes burn, and your throat is sore? Here’s what Leanna from Florida has to say about her mobile home air purifier….the Austin Air HealthMate Plus.

I just moved into a mobile home that is roughly 1500 sq. ft. It was manufactured in 2000, so it is over 8 years old. We installed new carpet in 1/4 of the home, and new cabinets in the kitchen. My main concern is formaldehyde; I have one child who is almost 2 yrs. old and my husband and I are trying for a second now.

When we first moved in I noticed that my eyes stung, my throat felt sore and my nose burned. I believe this may have been a result of formaldehyde, so I bought the Austin Air Healthmate Plus from you in May. I run the unit continuously on high when we are home. We place the unit in our bedroom at night (the baby is in there too until the 2nd HealthMate Plus that we bought from you arrives). There is new carpet in the bedroom too.

All I know is the Austin Air HealthMate Plus did indeed make me feel better!


If you are experiencing these same symptoms, your body is probably reacting to the off gassing of carpet, wood cabinets, and building materials used in the construction of your mobile home such as particle board, adhesives and sealants used to insulate and to prevent your home from leaking heat in the winter, and air conditioning in the summer. These fumes are a health hazard, and are bad news for the long term health and well being of you and your loved ones.

The Austin Air HealthMate Plus HEPA Air Purifier cleans 1500 square feet, and comes with casters that allow you to easily move it from one area of the house to the other. It is specifically designed to remove volatile organic chemicals (such as formaldehyde) which often off gas in mobile homes.

Call our 24-hour toll free number at (800) 997-2989, and let us send the Austin Air HealthMate Plus Air Purifier to you tax free, with Free Shipping, and a Free Starbucks card. An investment in an air purifier now can save you from mind-numbing medical expenses later.

Call before Noon today, and your HealthMate Plus ships today! Your mobile home air purifier is waiting…the Austin Air HealthMate Plus.

Take good care,
Debbie Davis, President
PurerAir.com
(800) 997-2989

Labels: , , ,